That Stunt Server Forums

That Stunt Server Forums

Welcome to the That Stunt Server community!

NEW FORUM! ThatStuntServer.Site88.Net
Add Us To Your Favourites! 91.121.248.74:7779 *We are hosted*
NEW FORUM! ThatStuntServer.Site88.Net
NEW FORUM! ThatStuntServer.Site88.Net

    Enb Series?

    Share
    avatar
    Zenith
    Admin

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-12-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Bangkok, Thailand

    Enb Series?

    Post by Zenith on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:43 am

    Hey guys,
    I just wanted to know if you could give me your enb? All of the enb's I have tried so far have not worked on SAMP. I have SRT 3 installed, along with New Vegetation 3. I dont have any car mods, but I have weapon mods. My gfx card is an AMD Radeon 6780, and my game runs at an average of 70-75 fps on max settings. Apart from all that, I just cannot find an enb that works for me Razz If you have any idea's, please do say so. Btw, if you have a SAMP compatible enb, can you put it up for download?
    Thanks,
    Zenith
    avatar
    [TSS]TonyMetal
    Admin

    Posts : 308
    Join date : 2011-12-16
    Age : 21
    Location : Mexico

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by [TSS]TonyMetal on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:53 pm

    Zenith wrote:Hey guys,
    I just wanted to know if you could give me your enb? All of the enb's I have tried so far have not worked on SAMP. I have SRT 3 installed, along with New Vegetation 3. I dont have any car mods, but I have weapon mods. My gfx card is an AMD Radeon 6780, and my game runs at an average of 70-75 fps on max settings. Apart from all that, I just cannot find an enb that works for me Razz If you have any idea's, please do say so. Btw, if you have a SAMP compatible enb, can you put it up for download?
    Thanks,
    Zenith
    Disable Xfire ingame, it should work, if you are disconnected or connected xfire works anyways
    or
    use mines ENB 0.075 mediafire.com ?fq2g0b0ofh6vq5h


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Razor
    Admin

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2011-12-27
    Age : 28
    Location : Rockport City

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by Razor on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:05 pm

    ENB blows. The game crashes 60% of the time upon launch and there's too much reflection to even consider the bloom as real-looking.


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Zenith
    Admin

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-12-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Bangkok, Thailand

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by Zenith on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:07 am

    I dont like bloom either, lol. I just disable it Razz
    Shift F9


    __________________________________________________

    avatar
    Razor
    Admin

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2011-12-27
    Age : 28
    Location : Rockport City

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by Razor on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:51 pm

    What other hotkeys like that are there?


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Peppery
    Admin

    Posts : 272
    Join date : 2011-12-17
    Age : 20
    Location : T&T

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by Peppery on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 pm

    You can disable Bloom, and Reflections and i think enable/disable Better Shadows


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Zenith
    Admin

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2011-12-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Bangkok, Thailand

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by Zenith on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:06 am

    Just take a look at the hotkeys list or something. Or, you could just mess around with it ingame.
    Shift+F6 to F12 are all the hotkeys, I think.


    __________________________________________________

    avatar
    [TSS]TonyMetal
    Admin

    Posts : 308
    Join date : 2011-12-16
    Age : 21
    Location : Mexico

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by [TSS]TonyMetal on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 pm

    Zenith wrote:Just take a look at the hotkeys list or something. Or, you could just mess around with it ingame.
    Shift+F6 to F12 are all the hotkeys, I think.
    Shift+F12 Enable/Disable ENB
    Shift+F11 Reflection
    Shift+F10 Occlussion
    Shift+F9 Bloom
    Shift+F8 Shadows

    After that dont ask lol


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    Razor
    Admin

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2011-12-27
    Age : 28
    Location : Rockport City

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by Razor on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:24 pm

    Gracías lol


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    [TSS]TonyMetal
    Admin

    Posts : 308
    Join date : 2011-12-16
    Age : 21
    Location : Mexico

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by [TSS]TonyMetal on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:37 am

    Razor wrote:Gracías lol
    De nada Razor (Spanish Thread lol)


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    [TSS]AngryUnibrow
    Admin

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2011-12-16
    Age : 21
    Location : America

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by [TSS]AngryUnibrow on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:35 am

    NO HABLA!!

    Anyway, problem solved? If so, lock this topic.
    avatar
    Razor
    Admin

    Posts : 160
    Join date : 2011-12-27
    Age : 28
    Location : Rockport City

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by Razor on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:57 pm

    Yeah, solved in a way. I still won't use ENB often though because it's irritating how the game doesn't start up 70% of the time.


    __________________________________________________
    avatar
    [TSS]AngryUnibrow
    Admin

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2011-12-16
    Age : 21
    Location : America

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by [TSS]AngryUnibrow on Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:23 pm

    Razor wrote:Yeah, solved in a way. I still won't use ENB often though because it's irritating how the game doesn't start up 70% of the time.
    Disable xfire ingame for SAMP, and if you still have issues hit me up on Xfire.

    LOCKED

    Sponsored content

    Re: Enb Series?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:15 am